Thursday, March 15, 2018

Google disrespects right to be forgotten - Larry Page not belonging in 'The Elders dot org' group

Dear 'The Elders . org',

If 'The Elders' want to more than a 'propaganda initiative' of some richies that would like to have the image of being 'benevolent' to the world, I strongly argue Larry Page should be removed from The Elders.

Here is why.

Google is horrible when it comes to adhering to EU court rulings that private persons have the right to be FORGOTTEN in google results - read about it here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_to_be_forgotten

Two examples annoy me especially:
1) me (JP Blankert) google result nr. 1 on my name: https://www.volkskrant.nl/wetenschap/nepjurist-stuurt-artsen-dreigmails-om-diagnose-burnout-af-te-dwingen~a3972168/
2) a 2007 'news' about my brother JM Blankert: https://www.globalcapital.com/article/k6c0nj1wt90j/debt-origination-team-loses-one

Richard Bransom started a global initiative of 'The Elders', a world wide community of rich entrepreneurs that mean well to the world. My judgement is that Larry Page does not belong in the community of 'The Elders' and compromise its image. Google is reluctant to adhere to the European courtruling with 'the right to be forgotten', and Larry Page WILFULLY let people suffer through including, and even 'top rank' negative old news about people.

Will you please let me know whether Larry Page will be REMOVED from the Elders?

Larry Page is hurting my and my brother's career since many years on purpose, and should therefore not only be seen as 'law breaker' but also as 'saddist'.

Will you be so kind to let me know what action you take upon this mail, being The Elders.org or Larry Page personally?

Best regards,

JP Blankert PhD, 15 March 2018, internetavenue at outlook dot com 

No comments:

Post a Comment